Virtual participation will offer the opportunity for interactive presentation and networking experiences to all attendees.
The details for virtual presentations will be announced later.
To make sure your virtual presentation goes smoothly, you are required to:
- Check the congress program and be aware of your session.
- Be online and available 15 minutes before the presentation,
- Have a reliable and fast internet connection,
- Test your microphone and video camera beforehend,
- Have a non-distracting environment around you during the presentation. The room you are using should be quiet to have a clear understanding.